October MONTHLY READS... #AmReading @KatieMcGarry @AutumnJLake #MCRomance

The Theme This Month seems to be Motorcycles. I discovered two series through Instagram posts this month. One series was by an author I've read before - Young Adult author Katie McGarry - and the other was a new-to-me author, Autumn Lake. Both pulled me into their world and held me captive. Sleep went by the wayside as I stayed up late flipping pages on my tablet. These series are so worth checking out, especially if you already love MC romances. Even if that's not your thing, both series are still worth a try.

The Thunder Road series is a four book Young Adult series by Katie McGarry.
The Lost Kings MC series is a lighter, less gritty MC romance series by Autumn Lake.


The Thunder Road series is a four book Young Adult series by Katie McGarry. It was pitched as West Side Story meets Sons of Anarchy which is what grabbed my attention. And I'm so glad I read the books because they were great. I've read a lot of MC romances but never a series that focused on the kids of the bikers. This is a truly unique series but also equally enthralling as your adult MC romance.

Nowhere But Here is book one. Walk the Edge is book two. I haven't read Long Way Home, book three yet - it will be released in 2017.

The Lost Kings MC series is a lighter, less gritty MC romance series by Autumn Lake. The slow, methodical world building and introductoion to characters pulled me immediately in. By the final book available, I feel as if I know the members of the MC personally and am dying for the next book. There aren't many series that leave me feeling this way. I can't wait for more!

The first three books focus on one couple, though there's a lot of interaction with other characters. Slow Burn (book 1) - Corrupting Cinderella (book 2)  - Strength from Loyalty (book 3). Then the series changes up to other couples, though the first couple are heavily involved in the other books. Tattered on My Sleeve (book 4) - White Heat (book 5) - Between The Embers (book 5.5) - More Than Miles (book 6). More to come in 2017.

Have You Read Any of These Books? Or Do You Have Others to Recommend?

Comments

Popular Posts